From public utilities to real estate and from construction to film production, major corporations and small businesses are using drones to save time, improve safety, and run efficiently.
The types of companies using commercial drones vary drastically, but they have one thing in common: They want to fly safely and lower their risks.
In order to attract and retain customers, get insurance, and meet internal operating and legal requirements, businesses need a way to implement and manage sustainable, consistent procedures.
For example, which program policies and operating procedures best support safety and professionalism? How can your business meet regulatory requirements, such as COA reporting, in the most efficient way possible?
Businesses that solve issues such as risk mitigation, operational efficiency, and regulatory reporting early on will be primed for successful commercial UAV programs.
On Tuesday, February 16 the Skyward Professional Services team will be joining me and a panel of industry experts to help you understand what it takes to run a successful, professional drone operation.
During our live webinar, we’ll cover:
- How to scale up your drone operation
- Tips for reducing risk and finding affordable insurance coverage
- Best practices for planning and logging flights
- How to implement a repeatable processes to drive efficiency
- We’ll leave plenty of time for Q&A, so have your questions ready!
Our panelists have pioneered commercial drones in a variety of industries. Learn from their experiences and best practices and identify the pitfalls to avoid.
About our panelists
- Tom Hallman, formerly with Pictorvision, pioneered the use of drones for film production. Pictorvision was one of the first six companies granted a Section 333 exemption by the FAA to fly drones commercially in the U.S.
- David Day is the executive vice president of Keystone Aerial Surveys, which has one of the largest private fleets of aircraft in the U.S. and conducts major surveying projects. David has worked at Keystone for over 20 years!
- Jon Ollwerther is the chief marketing officer of Aerobo, which designs, builds, and operates drones for marquee clients in numerous industries.
You can register for the webinar here, and if you aren’t able to join us for the live session, I’ll send you a recording of the webinar after it’s over.