Meet Parrot ANAFI Ai
The world's first drone
powered by Verizon 4G LTE.
Verizon 4G LTE connectivity, provided exclusively as part of the Skyward Connected Drone Solution.
Plan. Fly. Process.
Your complete drone photogrammetry solution, powered by Verizon 4G LTE.
4G LTE Connected
Seamless backup command and control over Verizon’s 4G LTE network, with connectivity provided exclusively through the Skyward Connected Drone Solution at no additional cost to Skyward customers.
Parrot integrates privacy by design. Enterprise-grade security protects hardware and data at every stage, and Parrot does not collect any data without the user’s consent.
Ready for Work
Obstacle avoidance in every flight direction, BVLOS capable*, 48MP imaging, 4K video, and flight time up to 32 minutes packed into a portable airframe weighing less than 2 pounds.
*Requires a waiver from the FAA in the USA
Ops Management with Skyward
- Check airspace and 3D ground intelligence
- Access controlled airspace via LAANC
- Activate 4G LTE connectivity in the Skyward InFlight mobile app
- Manage operations, risk assessments, crews, flight logs, and more
Made for Mapping & Modeling
- Built for photogrammetry, including Skyward Mapping & Modeling powered by Pix4D
- Single-click flight plan creation
- 48MP stills at 1fps — twice as fast as competitors
- Survey-grade accuracy: 0.46cm/px GSD at 30m (100ft)
- Fully compatible with standalone Pix4D solutions, including PIX4Dmapper
- Mid-flight data transfer over 4G LTE to PIX4Dcloud
- Ready to create 2D maps & 3D models from within Skyward
The Skyward Connected Drone Solution
The first 4G LTE connectivity solution for aerial robotics — exclusively on the Verizon network for the U.S.
Need Faster Time to Insight?
It starts with 4G LTE connectivity on Verizon, the country’s most reliable network. This enables faster time to insight, redundant command and control — and even beyond visual line of sight flights (currently permitted in the United States with a waiver from the FAA).
Let’s see how.
1. Purchase a 4G LTE-capable Drone
Parrot ANAFI Ai is a compact enterprise-grade drone suited for infrastructure inspections, mapping, modeling, and much more. In addition to 4G LTE connectivity, it features obstacle avoidance in every flight direction, 48 MP imaging, 4K video, and up to 32 minutes of flight time in an airframe that weighs less than 2 pounds.
3. Activate Cellular Connectivity in Skyward
Activate connectivity with a few taps exclusively in the Skyward InFlight mobile app. Today, as a Skyward customer, the cost of your Parrot ANAFI Ai’s connectivity is included with your Skyward subscription — no wireless bills, hidden fees, complicated activation, or store visits necessary. It’s one more piece of a complete drone program management solution.
4. Get to Work with Verizon 4G LTE
Parrot ANAFI Ai with Verizon 4G LTE takes your drone ops to the next level of reliability. Avoid interference and interruption with seamless backup connection. Stream data over the nation’s most reliable network. And take the next step toward the future of remote deployments and flights beyond visual line of sight.
Parrot ANAFI Ai — Coming Soon
Maximize your investment in these professional aircraft with Skyward’s three-day ground and flight training. Our aviation experts cover operational procedures and flying safely in a variety of scenarios, culminating in a real-world flight operation for your company.