All Skyward Subscriptions
With Skyward, fleet operators and major corporations can run efficient, standardized ops & collaborate with flight crews.
See How it Works
Every Skyward Subscription Includes:
- Log-ins and accounts for one team
- Customizable checklists – mobile & desktop
- Mobile app
- LAANC access – fast automated permission to fly in controlled airspace via the FAA
- Automated flight log syncing via DroneDeploy & DJI Go
- Flight visualizations, including battery voltage, for DroneDeploy flights
- Batch upload flights
- Airspace map with VFR sectional layer
- Weather forecasts in the cloud app
- Current weather conditions in the mobile app
- Onboarding: Remote
- Data export
- NOTAM submissions
- Business Essentials Toolkit
- Designated account manager
- Live, online & email support
Looking for a free Pilot Account? Sign up here.
Additional Features for Enterprises
Ensure quality, compliance & manage the complexity of corporate drone operations in multiple jurisdictions.
Get a Quote
Additional Enterprise Features May Include:
- Log-ins and accounts for additional teams
- Admins: view & manage separate teams from one account
- Onboarding: Onsite* or Remote
- Custom reporting
- Regulatory support
- A comprehensive general operating manual and operational checklists for UAS operations
Business Essentials Toolkit
At Skyward, we don’t just want to help you run your flight ops—we want to help your business soar.
Now included with every Business Subscription, the Business Essentials Toolkit will help you put your best foot forward with prospects and customers from day one.
- Guide to Marketing for Drone Entrepreneurs
- Proposal Template
- Scope of Work Template
- Invoice Template
- Landowner Permission Letter & Form
- Non-Participant Briefing
Take Flight Package (Complete Operational Toolkit)
Use Skyward’s thousands of hours of work and consulting with UAS companies, insurers, and regulators around the world to build a safe, successful business. This is the most affordable way for a business to take advantage of the best practices Skyward has developed. Includes editable versions of Skyward’s General Operating Manual and Operations Handbook.