Best-in-Class Drone Ops Management Software for Enterprises
Skyward transforms drones into a tool for improving results across your entire company
Standardize Processes, Mitigate Risks,
and Manage Distributed Teams
Manage flight ops across multiple divisions & jurisdictions
No matter how large your operation grows, Skyward makes it easy to manage your most important assets: pilots & equipment.
- View easy-to-understand airspace intelligence for the entire world with Skyward’s expertly validated airspace map.
- Log flights, import data, and download reports
- Store each crew member’s flight experience, documentation & credentials
- Find qualified contract pilots that meet your criteria in a given location
Ensure that all of your teams operate efficiently
Configure Skyward to meet your unique business requirements and ensure efficiency, whether you have one flight crew or 1,000.
- Plan jobs & collaborate with your crew in advance, so they know what’s expected & don’t waste time in the field
- Include preflight, post-flight, and emergency checklists (use Skyward’s or your own)
- Draw flight areas on Skyward’s interactive airspace map to provide in-field instructions & mark hazards for your crew
- Assign crew members & equipment
Make compliance part of the day-to-day workflow
With Skyward, you can make corporate compliance & legal requirements, as well as regulatory & insurance standards, part of every job.
- Use our global interactive airspace map to easily understand regulations, view flight restrictions, & plan jobs
- Ensure your aircraft are well maintained & airworthy
- Use our customizable General Operating Manual and Operational Checklists—or your own—to ensure safe, standardized processes
Scaling Your Program:
Insource or Outsource?
When it comes to flight ops, most major corporations do both. In this video, see how Stantec, one of the top-three design and engineering firms in the world, manages enterprise drone operations, and how major telecom companies rely on Talon to inspect thousands of cellular towers per year.