Fleet Operator Solution
Get Out of the Office and into the Air
Collaboration, efficiency & safety, all in one place
Scale up & operate at maximum efficiency
ACROSS ALL OF YOUR TEAMS
Avoid the hiccups of scaling. Grow faster, and easier
No matter how big you grow, Skyward gives you a single place to manage all of your teams & ensure that processes are being carried out—so you can stay focused on serving your clients.
- Plan job details in advance; assign & collaborate with crew members
- Need more boots on the ground? Leverage Skyward’s network of qualified pilots that meet your criteria
- Keep track of your employees’ & contractors’ flight hours, credentials, tax forms, & training schedules
Ensure safe, standardized processes
Show your clients that you run a tight ship. Skyward’s expertly validated airspace map, aircraft management, general operating manual, & operational checklists lower variables & keep safety top of mind.
- Easy-to-understand airspace map displays flight regulations & updates every five minutes, including temporary flight restrictions
- Checklists enforce safety procedures & business processes
- Ensure your aircraft stays accounted for, updated & airworthy
Configurable for your business
Use Skyward to track & manage all of the documentation & information associated with your drone ops.
- Customize operational templates to save time & track your unique metrics
- One agnostic source for operational & flight logs
- Document storage for pilot’s licenses, insurance policies, landowner permission, tax forms, & scopes of work available with any paid account
Navigating Part 107
What You Need to Know About Doing Business with Drones in the U.S.
Part 107 means that businesses and pilots have more responsibility than ever before:
- Which aircraft are allowed?
- Where could I get in trouble for flying?
- How do I get certified to fly?
- Do I need a waiver to conduct my operation?
Skyward’s regulatory analysts created this guide to help you understand the implications for doing business under Part 107. We’ve also included 82 real-world questions and answers from Skyward customers, webinar attendees, and website commenters.