Free Pilot AccountUse the Skyward Airspace Map, including instant access to fly in controlled airspace via the FAA’s LAANC
“Skyward gives us an excellent opportunity to tell the world who we are, what our qualifications are, and the types of services we provide. It’s just the visibility we need as we look to connect with new clients in this rapidly expanding market.”
Justin Moore, Chief Pilot
Airborne Aerial Photography, San Antonio Texas
See how Skyward can help your BUSINESS THRIVE
Safe Access to Controlled Airspace
Skyward is an FAA-approved LAANC airspace vendor.
- See where it’s safe to fly on the Airspace Map and get FAA approval in seconds
- Skyward will update the Airspace Map with more airports as they become available
- Available with any subscription tier, including our free Pilot subscription
Always know where it’s safe to fly
Skyward’s expertly validated airspace map shows you where it’s safe to fly and where you may need special permission, anywhere in the world.
- Updates every five minutes, including temporary flight restrictions
- VFR sectional available with any paid account
- Interactive map allows you to draw flight areas, measure distances, & mark hazards—great for sharing with customers
Prove your experience
Show that you’re a pro by using Skyward as your business’s system of record.
- Historical flight hours, logged flights, & flight log imports prove the totality of your flight experience
- Document storage for pilot’s licenses, insurance policies, landowner permission, tax forms, & scopes of work available with any paid account
- Provide proof of process to regulators, insurers, & corporate clients
Use the Airspace Map & Access LAANC with a Free Pilot Account