Small Business Solution
Let Your Business Soar
Gain new customers & prove your experience
“Skyward’s Pilot Finder gives us an excellent opportunity to tell the world who we are, what our qualifications are, and the types of services we provide. It’s just the visibility we need as we look to connect with new clients in this rapidly expanding market.”
Justin Moore, Chief Pilot
Airborne Aerial Photography, San Antonio Texas
See how Skyward can help you
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Get found by new customers
Larger fleet operators & major corporations use Skyward to find qualified pilots like you.
- Include your website, specialties, and service area
- Flight hours automatically aggregate each time you log a flight
- Available with any subscription tier, including our free Pilot subscription
Always know where it’s safe to fly
Skyward’s expertly validated airspace map shows you where it’s safe to fly and where you may need special permission, anywhere in the world.
- Updates every five minutes, including temporary flight restrictions
- VFR sectional available with any paid account
- Interactive map allows you to draw flight areas, measure distances, & mark hazards—great for sharing with customers
Prove your experience
Show that you’re a pro by using Skyward as your business’s system of record.
- Historical flight hours, logged flights, & flight log imports prove the totality of your flight experience
- Document storage for pilot’s licenses, insurance policies, landowner permission, tax forms, & scopes of work available with any paid account
- Provide proof of process to regulators, insurers, & corporate clients
65 Pro Tips for Running Your Business
In this guide, we’ve included 65 pro tips on all aspects of running an aerial services business from experts at Skyward, Drone Pilot Ground School, and PrecisionHawk.